Sprouts are an amazing food known for their nutritional value. Seeds of grains or legumes are germinated to produce this superfood. Packed with protein, calcium, fibre, vitamin, mineral, and enzyme; sprouts promote good health and are vital for complete development.
Mosambi is somewhat similar to a lemon in appearance, but it has a sweeter taste similar to that of an orange. Mosambi juice is very popular in India and Pakistan, and is not acidic inspite of belonging to the citrus family. Mosambi or sweet lime juice is consumed more than the fruit itself due to its bland taste in comparison to orange. In India, this fruit is available in the months of July and August and from November to March.
Mohanthal (Gujarati: મોહનથાળ) is a traditional Gujarati sweet dish made up from besan, ghee, sugar and nuts. It is made in Rajasthan too.
It’s tastes a bit like fudge and one of the most popular and traditional dishes served at Gujarati weddings.
500 grams gram flour.
300 grams ghee
half a cup milk.
350 grams sugar.
2 tablespoons, coarsely grounded cardamom seeds.
half tea spoon essence of saffron.
25 grams each of finely sliced almonds and pistachio nuts.
- Add 50 grams of ghee to flour and mix nicely with a fork.
- Add in the milk, mix thoroughly using a fork.
- Sieve this mixture through a large holed sieve. The largers grains which are sieved through help to give the mohanthal a lovely grainy texture.
- Heat the remaining ghee and stir in the flour. Keep stirring and cooking the mixture until the flour looks golden brown.
- Mix 2 cups water in the sugar and heat this mixture gently until it forms a syrup. The syrup should be of one-thread consistency . To check this – take a drop of the syrup and rub it between your thumb and first finger. When you separate the thumb and finger, the syrup should be thick enough to form a thin string.
- Add syrup to the cooked flour and mava and keep on stirring till the mixture turns thick. Add a couple of drops of saffron essence. Keep stirring for a couple of minutes. (In Gujarat – they tend to use more ghee and when the mohanthal cools down, you can see a layer of ghee. My recipe uses less ghee and it doesn’t make any difference to the taste)
- Pour the mixture in a greased dish similar to a flan dish (thali) and level the surface using a flat spoon. Sprinkle more sliced nuts to decorate the mohanthal.
- Let the Mohanthal cool down. This could take several hours so cover the thali and leave it in a cool place. Then cut the Mohanthal into small rectangle or diamond shapes.
In recent years, coconut water has become a very trendy beverage.
It’s tasty, refreshing and also happens to be good for you.
What’s more, it’s loaded with several important nutrients, including minerals that most people don’t get enough of.
Here are health benefits of coconut water.
Good Source of Several Nutrients.
May Have Antioxidant Properties. …
May Have Benefits Against Diabetes. …
May Help Prevent Kidney Stones. …
May Support Heart Health. …
May Reduce Blood Pressure. …
Beneficial After Prolonged Exercise. …
Delicious Source of Hydration.
Side Effects & Safety
It might cause fullness or stomach upset in some people. But this is uncommon. In large amounts, coconut water might cause potassium levels in the blood to become too high. This might lead to kidney problems and irregular heartbeat.
Coconuts are native to the Pacific Islands and Asia. They are popular around the world, and the fruit is used in several ways.
The coconut palm has no bark nor branches; therefore, it is not classified as a tree. It is a woody perennial plant, and the trunk is the stem.
Coconut water is touted in pop culture as a “superfood,” although there are many questions about how effective it is.
Coconut water provides electrolytes and can be used as an alternative to sports drinks, but read the ingredients and choose those without added sugar.
Choosing a right facewash as per skin type is a big task. Today I bring a review of 5 different Facewash. All this face washes are good for all face type but they highly recommend for oily skin like my skin. I personally recommend all this face washes. I hope my suggestion can helps you to choose your perfect facewash.
Thank you. From Sweetflair.
1. neutrogena liquid pure mild face cleanser.
5. Nevsoft Cleansing Lotion : Cheryl alcohol and steady alcohol lotion.
All weather mild cleanser for body and face.
Paraben free, SLES free, fragrance free, skin friendly ph.
(Recommend by dermatologist)